All applications for employment with Ameren are submitted through our Careers website
. As a potential applicant, you can set up a personalized profile with eRecruit that allows you to:
- Provide Ameren with your background and employment history
- Attach multiple versions of your resume and cover letter
- Track your status on positions you have applied for
- Create a job alert that notifies you via email, as soon as a new position matching your criteria is posted
Find answers to your application questions in our FAQ page
Submit your application
- View current job postings.
- Log in to your account, or click the Sign Up button to start the online registration process.
- Complete all the required fields, including creating a UserID and Password.
- Click Continue.
- On the Careers Home page, perform a basic job search or select a position from the latest job postings.
- When prompted enter your work history, education, resume, cover letter, additional documents, references, and other information. We store your application information. You can return to your application data, and make updates at any time. Be sure to remember your UserID and password.
- When all your information is entered, click Submit.
Note: A high-speed internet connection is best for this process.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
After you have registered with Ameren, you can sign up for a job alert subscription. You will be notified via email when a position is available that matches your interests. Learn how to setup a job alert subscription