ActOnEnergy: PerformanceSavers - Audits
|How the ActOnEnergy PerformanceSavers Audit Process Works
(Only Ameren Missouri customers who receive both electric and natural gas service qualify.)
An ActOnEnergy PerformanceSavers in-home energy audit is simple and costs just $25. If you are an Ameren Missouri customer who receives both electric and natural gas service from us, a qualified energy auditor will assess your energy usage and provide you with a detailed report that outlines steps you can take to maximize energy savings in your home.
Your auditor may also install some of the following energy-saving measures worth up to $200 during your audit, at no additional cost:
- High efficiency faucet aerators
- High efficiency showerheads
- ENERGY STAR® certified CFL/LED light bulbs
- Water heater thermostat setbacks
- Smart power strips
- Up to 10 feet of water heater pipe wrap
At the end of the audit, your auditor will provide you with a report that:
- Describes the benefits of the improvements that were installed
- Suggests other, no-cost actions that can be made to reduce usage
- Lists low-cost, high-impact changes that can be made to further increase energy savings
- Provides information relating to larger-scale improvements that can be implemented to maximize energy savings. Some of those improvements may be eligible for additional Ameren Missouri rebates.
*You must receive both electric and natural gas service from Ameren Missouri to qualify.
More than $1,000 in Rebates Are Available
And there's more! You may also qualify for valuable home improvement rebates† , including:
- Up to $500 for ENERGY STAR® certified windows
- ($50 per window -- 5 windows minimum)
- Up tp $264 for air sealing
- Up to $400 on ceiling insulation
†Certain conditions apply. Get all of the details when you call to enroll. There is no obligation.