How the PerformanceSavers Audit Process Works
Scheduling a PerformanceSavers in-home energy audit is simple and costs just $25. A qualified energy auditor will assess your energy usage and provide you with a detailed report that outlines steps you can take to maximize energy savings in your home.
Your auditor may also install some of the following energy-saving measures during your audit, at no additional cost:
- Low flow faucet aerators
- Low flow showerheads
- ENERGY STAR® certified CFL/LED light bulbs
- Water heater thermostat setbacks
- Smart Power strips
- Up to 10 feet of water heater pipe wrap
In addition, you may also qualify for rebates† on the following:
- Ceiling insulation
- Air sealing
- ENERGY STAR windows
†Certain conditions apply. Ask for details when you call to request your audit.
At the end of the audit, your auditor will provide you with a report that:
- Describes the benefits of the improvements that were installed
- Suggests other, no-cost actions that can be made to reduce usage
- Lists low-cost, high-impact changes that can be made to further increase energy savings
- Provides information relating to larger-scale improvements that can be implemented to maximize energy savings. Some of those improvements may be eligible for additional Ameren Missouri rebates.