Our speakers deliver important messages to our communities on the various topics, including energy efficiency, energy assistance, storm preparation, electric supply choice and safety.
Presentations are available to community and civic organizations - free of charge. Presentations are developed for adult audiences and run for approximately 30 minutes. See a presentation preview. We also present safety topics to students of all ages in schools in the Ameren Illinois service area.
Read a description of presentation content.
- Safety: Our Top Priority
- Use Less, Spend Less
- Energy Supply Options
- Getting the Power to Your House
- Why the Power Goes Out
- Energy Assistance
Request a Speaker
- Determine the date, time and location of the event. Presentations can be made Monday through Friday with start times for the presentations between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. A request for a presentation on a weekend is limited to speaker availability.
- Select one of our presentation topics. Current topics are listed above.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation at least 4 weeks before your event.
- Receive your confirmation of the presentation. It will be forwarded to the contact person of your event.