Ameren Missouri Wholesale offers a variety of energy products and services to meet the customers need. Our trading professionals use the latest market intelligence, pricing data and analytical tools to offer competitively priced reliable energy products. In addition to serving our native load requirements, our customers include utilities, municipalities, electric cooperatives and industrial manufacturers.
Although we reside within the Midwest ISO, we cover other energy markets within the RTOs of PJM, SPP, and SERC (Reliability Council) from hourly up to five years in energy trade transactions.
- The trade floor has a real-time (24/7) desk that monitors and responds to market conditions managing exposure to price volatility.
- Our Market Origination group customizes long term service agreements (one year and longer).
- We market a diverse mix of approximately 10,000 megawatts of generating capacity (nuclear, coal, gas, wind, hydro, pump storage).
- We are a member of the Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator (Midwest ISO) with additional interconnections that give us access to other energy markets within PJM, SPP and SERC (Reliability Council).
- Ameren Missouri is part of Ameren Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
The map below provides the various energy markets in the U.S.
- The Midwest ISO region covers power transmission in all or parts of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- The PJM Interconnection (Pennsylvania, Jersey, Maryland Power Pool) region covers power transmission in all or parts of Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- The SPP (Southwest Power Pool) region covers power transmission in all or parts of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- The SERC (Southeastern Electric Reliability Corporation) region covers all or parts of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
us to make a request.