Prior to the installation or construction of any activity on or affecting project lands, a permit application must be submitted to Ameren Missouri. Any activity (except boat docks) located lakeward of elevation 658.5 feet or in a wetland, also requires approval from the Corps of Engineers. Review our Permit Procedure
for more information.
A completed Permit Application packet must contain the following information
- General vicinity map showing the property in relation to the nearest lake mile.
- Location of the activity within the applicant’s property lines extended lakeward.
- Drawing showing the location of the dock in relation to docks on either side, and across the cove or channel from the applicant’s dock.
- Distance from the dock to the applicant’s property lines extended lakeward.
- Distance from the end of the dock to the center of the channel or cove, and the distance across the channel or cove.
- Distance to the nearest dock on each side of applicant’s dock.
- Dimensions of the proposed dock.
- The dock location drawing must be drawn to scale.
- Lowest elevation of the proposed activity. For a concrete seawall, this would generally be the elevation at the base of the wall.
- Distance from the toe of the bank to the seawall.
- Height of the proposed seawall.
Use our convenient checklist
to make sure you have included all documentation. Then, mail the completed application packet to:
P.O. Box 993
Lake Ozark, MO 65049