All docks and breakwaters, including additions, modifications and refoaming activities must be completed by a Certified Dock Builder
or the owner of the property where the structure is located. Ameren Missouri will maintain and periodically update a Certified Dock Builder list. Certified Dock Builders must meet the following minimum standards:
- Possess a valid Ameren Missouri permit prior to commencing construction on any structure on Lake of the Ozarks.
- Provide proof of commercial liability insurance of not less than $1,000,000 with Ameren Missouri listed as additionally insured.
- Provide proof of worker’s compensation insurance and employer’s liability insurance with limits no less than $500,000, and as provided by state law.
- Provide an affidavit or proof of proper disposal of waste foam and materials.
- Pass an initial certification inspection and random inspections thereafter.